Edirect operates Asia’s leading online insurance businesses. Our mission is simple: to make insurance easier, faster and more affordable for consumers and businesses across the world. We do this by combining leading technology and product expertise with operational excellence and a deep understanding of insurance. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape – across Asia and throughout the world.
Job Description and Expectations
We are looking for a self-starter UX/UI Designer (full time) who is passionate about designing innovative experiences for our customers and driving business growth by disrupting the evolving Fintech commerce experiences within the Asia Pacific Region.
The ideal candidate will have previously designed innovative experiences, displayed a deep understanding of customer needs and a skill to be adaptive to a fast moving environment.
They will have a deep passion for perfecting the end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, disciplines and platform technologies.
You will work as part of our talented UX/UI design team, working directly with our product team to research, design and test our digital products.
- Take a human-centered design approach ensuring that the user is at the heart of every project
- Complete user research to inform design decisions at the start of a project and evaluate end results
- Design stunning and professional visuals for a wide range of projects across all platforms
- Liaise effectively with product managers and developers to implement your designs
- Create user journeys and wireframes for interface, web and apps and work them through with other relevant parties to deliver seamless flow and interaction design
- Motivate and inspire the other designers around you and inspire design best practice throughout the business
- Have a passion for keeping abreast of the industry best practice, trends and designs
- Collaborate with User Experience designers and UI developers to improve the user experience of all web products
- Identify current areas of improvement by analysing our customer feedback, current designs and developing solutions suitable for responsive design
- Visually design and develop beautiful, clean interfaces across our web products
- Hands on experience designing clean, beautiful interfaces for a variety of mobile/tablet/web products
- Expert knowledge of UI mobile design methodologies and iOS/Android patterns
- Familiar with an agile work environment
- Fundamental understanding of typography, iconography and composition
- Expert knowledge of Sketch or relevant design software
- Enthusiastic, driven and excellent communication skills
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent professional experience is valued;
- Knowledge to manage all design tasks related to a project (research, wireframes, usability, prototyping, testing, mockups and preparing assets)
- Pro-active, creative and with strong visual culture
- High capacity to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent skills in English, both written and spoken
What You Can Expect from Us
- Attractive renumeration package
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities
- Innovative, fun and fast-paced working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- International team of over 10+ nationalities
Starting Date: Immediate
Status: Full Time
Location: Porto, Portugal
Salary: On application
Please kindly note that all applications must submit an english CV.