Edirect operates Asia’s leading online insurance businesses. Our mission is simple: to make insurance easier, faster and more affordable for consumers and businesses across the world. We do this by combining leading technology and product expertise with operational excellence and a deep understanding of insurance. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape – across Asia and throughout the world.
As part of EdirectInsure expansion and the vision to build the most advanced online insurance platforms and services for the Asia Pacific Region, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to partake in this effort.
You will join a team that come from a multitude of backgrounds and experiences which makes working at Edirect a diverse, fast paced and innovative place to work.
You will embrace exiting challenges, in a continuous delivery environment, with a strong focus on automation.
- You are passionate about software quality
- You feel the need to be challenged and you hate being blocked from delivering your full potential
- You like to explore new technologies and tools to improve quality and automation
- You would love to have a say in the fintech scene
- You feel the need to be involved in the decision making process, and not just a pulley in a big machine
- You feel the need to be part of an international project, spawning multiple continents
Do you review yourself in this description?
Then you definitely should join us!
- People who take initiative
- People who are courageous
- People who like to be challenged
- People who are passionate
- Doers over talkers
- Mentors over managers
We expect you to have
- Solid experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of at least one software development language
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber or similar technologies
- Experience building Load/Stress Tests
- Experience building automated test suites for build/regression testing
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tools.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with JMeter, Blazemeter, Apache Benchmark or similar tools
- Experience in a continuous integration/deploy environment
- Experience building tests in the context of a micro-service/SOA architecture
- Experience testing interfaces and APIs using SOAP-UI or similar tools
You can expect from us
- A great working atmosphere in a supportive and fast-paced environment with a flat hierarchy
- Exposure to the rapidly innovating and disruptive fields of Fintech and Insurtech
- A team that will constantly challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- International work experience with exposure to a variety of cultures, styles and languages
- A competitive salary package
Join us now and let’s build the future of online insurance together!
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Work place: Porto, Portugal