Frank.co.th is part of EdirectInsure Group, which operates leading online insurance platforms in Asia, offering online motor insurance to consumers in a way that is Fast, Simple and Yours. Frank.co.th was born in 2016, with the aim of changing how Thai consumers buy their insurance. Our ambition is to be the best insurer as measured by our customers and employees.
An exciting, high ownership entry-level Performance Marketing role focused on managing Frank’s Pay Per Click campaigns in order to achieve business growth.
- Execute all Pay Per Click campaigns, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Remarketing, Instagram, etc.
- Optimize campaigns with data driven methods of daily audit and analysis, to achieve business goals
- Learn actionable insights from data and use them to drive growth
- Manage overall strategies of the campaigns including bidding, audiences, keywords
- Monitor and look for ways to improve performance and introduce new effective ideas
- Establish and update budgets caps. Ensure accounts are pacing properly based on pre-determined spend
- Understand and analyze user behavior, and create messaging that best matches user intent
- Ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Strong interest and passionate about digital marketing and the internet space
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, great problem solver
- Hunger to learn and grow as a professional every day
- A self-starting attitude – ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Fluent in Thai and good English
What You Can Expect from Us
- Learn from the beginning about online marketing and how to growth hack and optimize
- The opportunity to take ownership of optimization and experiments to improve business ROI
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities
- An entrepreneurial, international and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy
- A team that will challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- A fun and supportive working atmosphere
Starting Date: Immediate – Full Time (9:30am – 6:30pm)