Edirect operates Asia’s leading online insurance businesses. Our mission is simple: to make insurance easier, faster and more affordable for consumers and businesses across the world. We do this by combining leading technology and product expertise with operational excellence and a deep understanding of insurance. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape – across Asia and throughout the world.
As part of EdirectInsure expansion and the vision to build the most advanced online insurance platforms and services for the Asia Pacific Region, we are looking for software developers to partake in this effort.
You will join a team that comes from a multitude of backgrounds and experiences which makes working at Edirect a diverse, fast-paced and innovative place to work.
- You are passionate about software development
- You think that clean code is a requirement for any feature
- You feel the need to be challenged and you hate being blocked from delivering your full potential
- You like to explore new technologies and tools
- You feel the need to be involved in the decision-making process, and not just a pulley in a big machine
- You feel the need to be part of an international project, spawning multiple continents
- You breathe in an agile way
Do you review yourself in this description?
Then you definitely should join us!
- People who take initiative
- People who are courageous
- People who like to be challenged
- People who are passionate
- Doers over talkers
- Mentors over managers
We expect you to have
- Solid experience with Node.js development (including related frameworks, such as Express) will be valued
It would be nice if you have
- Experience developing for a micro-service or SOA architecture
- Good knowledge of MongoDB and Redis
- Experience using Docker
You can expect from us
- A competitive salary package
- A great working atmosphere in a supportive and fast-paced environment with a flat hierarchy
- Exposure to the rapidly innovating and disruptive fields of Fintech and Insurtech
- A team that will constantly challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- International work experience with exposure to a variety of cultures, styles, and languages
Join us now and let’s build the future of online insurance together!
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Work place: Porto, Portugal