Edirect operates Asia’s leading online insurance businesses. Our mission is simple: to make insurance easier, faster and more affordable for consumers and businesses across the world. We do this by combining leading technology and product expertise with operational excellence and a deep understanding of insurance. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape – across Asia and throughout the world.
As part of EdirectInsure expansion and the vision to build the most advanced online insurance platforms and services for the Asia Pacific Region, we are looking for DevOps / Cloud Engineer to partake in this effort.
You will join a team that come from a multitude of backgrounds and experiences which makes working at Edirect a diverse, fast paced and innovative place to work.
- You are passionate about the infrastructure as code paradigm
- You hate doing things more than once and feel the need to automate everything
- You have nightmares about single points of failure in the infrastructure
- You feel the need to be challenged and you hate being blocked from delivering your full potential
- You like to explore new technologies and tools to improve process automation
- You want to have a say in the fintech scene
- You feel the need to be involved in the decision making process, and not just a pulley in a big machine
- You feel the need to be part of an international project, spawning multiple continents
Do you review yourself in this description?
Then you definitely should join us!
- People who take initiative
- People who are courageous
- People who like to be challenged
- People who are passionate
- Doers over talkers
- Mentors over managers
We expect you to have
- Solid experience with AWS
- Experience working in a containerized environment with Docker
- Experience with system provisioning/orchestration (Ansible, Salt stack, Puppet, Chef, Cloud Formation or similar)
- Experience with Linux systems management
- Experience implementing CI/CD
- Experience with application and system monitoring tools (ELK, DataDog, New Relic, Prometheus, CloudWatch or similar)
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Extensive experience working as a DevOps, System Administrator or Cloud Engineer in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Automation experience in the context of a micro-service/SOA architecture
You can expect from us
- A great working atmosphere in a supportive and fast-paced environment with a flat hierarchy
- Exposure to the rapidly innovating and disruptive fields of Fintech and Insurtech
- A team that will constantly challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- International work experience with exposure to a variety of cultures, styles and languages
- A competitive salary package
Join us now and let’s build the future of online insurance together!
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Work place: Porto, Portugal